Friday, January 21, 2011

"The Que Sons" Bulletin No. One

Hello Fellow-Travelers! The holidays are over so it's time to get down to business. My week started with an extended conversation with J.D. Murray about the upcoming adventure in September, 2011. If you're on the Mike 3/5 commo net you know what I'm referring to. Right after the conversation my phone lines perked up, which surprised me in this age of no one using land-lines or snail-mail any more. The funny thing is, right after New Years one of my house phones went lame and I seriously thought of NOT replacing it because we just weren't using it that much in the months before it died. We certainly live in a new age of communication - no wonder the U.S. Postal Service is on its last leg. So this year I've decided to disburse most of my information to you via this blogsite - which I'll constantly reference in my forwarded messages to each and everyone of you interested in the September Adventure. Here's the gist of what I have to report:
1. Deposits are coming in.
2. A substantial 'interest' or 'yes-I'm-seriously-interested' list is developing at about the same rate as the last Trip.
3. At this rate, reservations will go quickly.

So that's pretty darn good news! Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment