Monday, January 31, 2011

Some Images from the Brunswick Concert

Waiting for the crowd to show - Jill and Sherri



The "Chili Guys" The chili was a Big Hit!

The Product

For a Great Cause

Lost and Found CD Table

Early-Birds at Brunswick Concert
I shocked a few local residents from Brunswick when I told them "I only come for the Food!" I got an advanced notice to definitely try the Chili. Sorry I didn't catch the guy's name who was responsible for concocting it. He and a full force of Brunswick Railroader Band volunteers were on hand to serve the crowd with baked goods, free coffee, sandwiches, snacks and of course, the home-made chili. (They sold a lot of it at intermission - I watched, I counted, while I downed a second bowl.) www.brunswickbluegrass.org







No comments:

Post a Comment